Saturday, March 2, 2013

My Cat & I

How do you spend your Saturday?  I spend it with my family and my owner Hope.  We danced today.  First I clawed my owner's head..  Then I started to wiggle my butt a little.  Then she and I started to do the cha-cha.  We danced around to the Village People's  Macho Macho Man. Then we started reading The Walking Dead Compendium Two, which is a compilation of  volumes #49-96 .  Tomorrow I will share a little more about my owner's love of The Walking Dead. Later we  started to draw and watch Spy School, the movie. That's pretty much how I spend my Saturday.


Love,
                                         Fanny

4 comments:

  1. How lucky that you have an owner who loves to dance! My owner loves to chase me into the yard--perhaps that is because I often raid the laundry basket and steal the underpants. Happy Sunday, cha-cha-cha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am okay with the comics for the walking dead but I do not like the graphics(the way the zombies look) in the show. SOMEONE once made me watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love that you are a dancing cat. Were you trained professionally at the Cat Dancing studio or did your owner teach you at home?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!